I received the following email notice the disclaimer
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
1. Always address you by your first name.
2. Never send you any links or attached files.
3. Ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN for updating.
We detected that you are accessing your account from a different location .
We need you login to your account.
Update your login information . Click on link https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/update
Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail.
For information and support please use our contact form in the help section of our web site.
I liked the part where the email said
- Always address you by your first name.
then notice it reads Dear Member
- Never send you any links or attached files
then notice their is a link to liberty reserve which did not go to liberty reserve
Lesson to learn is always check the links before clicking then to see if they really go to the website they say